The testament of a former concentration camp prisoner confronts and turns the lives of two young people from different worlds around, shedding light on the tragic history of their family.
The film was shot with Russian and Belarusian co-production. The filming took place in Moscow, New-York, Prague, Brest, Minsk and ended in Jerusalem. Film is supported by the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation.
- Written by: Konstantin Fam, Veronika Fam
- Produced by: Boris Mints, Konstantin Fam, Egor Odintsov, Gennady Pavlovich, Tatiana Dovidovskaya , Katerina Mikhailova
- Executive producers: Konstantin Fam, Egor Odintsov, Katerina Mikhailova
- Co-producers: Irina Isaeva, Alexey A. Petruhin, Sasha Klein, Sergei Yakubovsky, Mikhail Bykov
- Line Producer: Diana Nadarova, Anna Ivannikova, Edita Bleikh, Marianna Andryushchenko
- Associate Producer: Yuri Zelvensky
- Cinematography by: Aleksandr Aleynikov, Mikhail Vikhrov, Otabek Djuraev, Aleksandr Aleynikov, Phil Lee, David Strajmayster
- Music by: Egor Romanenko
- Art Direction by: Philip Lagunovich-Cherepko, Ofeliya Arzumanova, Karel Vanicek
- Edited by: Olga Grinshpun, Aleksandr Poddubsky
- Production Companies: Ark Pictures, Nashe Kino (Belarus)
- Cast: Lenn Kudrjawizki, Masha King, Mikhail Gorevoy, Vladimir Koshevoi, Vyacheslav Chepurchenko, Alim Kandur, Timofey Petrovich, Shmuel Atzmon-Wircer, Vladimir Kolot, Katerina Pavlovich, Vyacheslav Ganenko, Maria Zykova, Anzhelika Kashirina, Alla Tuz Haret
The world premiere of the film took place in London as part of the 1st Eurasian Creative Guild Film Festival, where the film won the Grand Prix. In 2019, the film was included in the long list for the Oscars in the Best Song and Best Music categories, and was also selected by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association for the long list of applicants for the American Golden Globe film award. In addition, the picture was included in the list of applicants for the Golden Eagle Award of the National Film Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences of Russia for 2019 in the nomination Best Director.
- Eurasian Creative Guild Film Festival, 2019 (UK) – Grand Prix
- The Open Russian Cinema and Theater Festival Amur Autumn, 2019 (Russia) — Best Screenplay, Media Choice
- Sochi International Film Festival and Awards, 2019 (Russia) – Best Music
- 17 Moments International Film Festival named after V. Tikhonov, 2019 (Russia) – Best Music
- 22nd Rendezvous Istanbul International Film Festival, 2019 (Turkey)
- Russian Film Week, 2019 (Israel)
- Miami Jewish Film Festival, 2020 (USA)
- Federation of Jewish Communities of Russia
- Russian Jewish Congress