Bina (46), a religious woman from Jerusalem, arrives panic-stricken at the hospital after her son Oliel (25) was severely injured in a stabbing attack. This is the first time she sees him since he became secular and lost contact with his family. Her husband, Meir (50), comes later only after their daughter Ester's (28) insists he does. At the hospital, Bina meets Amal (24). While Meir searches for answers to revive Oliel, the two despondent women bond with one another. However, Amal hides a secret from Bina and Meir. While waiting for Oliel's revival, they will learn about truth, faith, understanding, acceptance, and love that can and maybe should replace fear of the unknown.
- 15th Annual Ruth and Bernard Friedman Windsor Jewish Film Festival - 2017
- 20th Annual Lenore Marwil Jewish Film Festival (Detroit) - 2018
- Baltimore Jewish Film Festival - 2018
- Donald M. Ephraim Palm Beach Jewish Film Festival - 2018
- JPL Israeli Film Festival (Montreal) - 2018
- New Hampshire Jewish Film Festival - 2018