Brutal terror attack. Suicide bomber detonates bomb on a Saturday night in the heart of Haifa. The bomber is injured and rushed to the nearby hospital in critical condition, and with him many of the wounded attack victims. The burdensome situation that night leads to an intensive chain of events, serious doubts and bursts of emotion for many of the characters: The four police officers responsible for securing the attacker at the hospital, the doctor who happened to be on duty that turbulent night, the swift nurse working beside him, the group of injured people hospitalized in such close proximity to the terrorist and their family members who are naturally caught in the deep turmoil of it all. Amongst these characters is the prominent Kobi Amar; a 37 year-old policeman, who is the father of two and married to Tamar. Kobi is faced with increasing familial and professional obstacles while commanding over three other policemen the night of the attack and guarding the injured terrorist who must undergo a series of difficult surgeries. Throughout the night Kobi is caught between maintaining the security of the terrorist and being consumed with worry for his son who has not yet returned home. He is torn between household duties and his role as a cop.
- 13th Israeli Film Festival (Canadian Film Institute) - 2016
- 14º Festival Internacional de Cine Judio Mexico - 2017
- 15th Annual Ann Arbor Jewish Film Festival - 2016
- 5th Annual Palm Springs Jewish Film Festival - 2018
- Atlanta Jewish Film Festival - 2017
- JPL Israeli Film Festival (Montreal) - 2017
- SERET the London Israeli Film & TV Festival - 2016