Ohad Naharin is one of the most prominent, innovative and productive choreographers in the world. The film follows Naharin between Japan, Holland, Sweden and Israel - through the uncompromising work with dancers and draws a unique portrait of the 60-year old artist at the most critical point of his personal life.
- 20th Annual Lenore Marwil Jewish Film Festival (Detroit) - 2018
- 5th Annual Palm Springs Jewish Film Festival - 2018
- Atlanta Jewish Film Festival - 2017
- Brussels Jewish International Film Festival - 2018
- Columbus Jewish Film Festival - 2017
- SERET Internacional (Santiago) - 2018
- SERET the London Israeli Film & TV Festival - 2016