Heart-breaking choices are made along the way in one man’s life-long search for an identity he can call his own.
An Arab man marries a Jewish woman. They live in quiet harmony within the Arab-Jewish community with their son and daughter. After it is discovered that the father is behind dozens of terror attacks in the late 1960′s the mother takes her children to settle in the ultra-orthodox Jewish community of Montreal. When the son and daughter grow up, the two take opposite paths.
- 15th Festival of Israeli Cinema in Paris - 2015
- 18º Festival de Cinema Judaico de Sao Paulo - 2014
- 20th Annual East Bay Jewish Film Festival - 2015
- 22nd Toronto Jewish Film Festival - 2014
- 25th Annual San Diego Jewish Film Festival - 2015
- 8th Annual Other Israel Film Festival - 2014
- Brussels Jewish Film Festival - 2014
- Israel Film Festival Los Angeles - 2014
- SERET the London Israeli Film & TV Festival - 2014
- Silicon Valley Jewish Film Festival - 2014
- Stockholms Judiska Filmfestival - 2014